The special requirements and concerns surrounding your order are unique. For that reason, we ask that you to send photos to email [email protected] and call our support team on o493541377 to discuss any queries or concerns you may have in relation to the gifts you have sent or received. A number of resolutions may be available to you and are subject to your particular situation.
What if I’m not happy with my order?
We want your online experience with us to be easy and enjoyable. If for any reason you are unhappy with your order once received, please notify Snack Box Hampers within 24 hours so we can investigate your order. We will then endeavour to get back to you within 1 Business Day of receiving your enquiry.
Change Of Mind Returns:
Our website makes clear the expectation of what should be included in our hampers, as well the possibility of substitutions. If you receive a hamper or a number of hampers that you are dissatisfied with, but they are packed according the respective product page description, and you are wanting a return, this will be considered a “Change Of Mind”.
In the event of a return request for the reason of change of mind, we are willing to discuss the possibility of a return. If this is accepted, the following terms will be required:
- The recipient will return the products themselves, covering any associated costs i.e. postage
- A 25% restock fee will be charged, which will come out of the refundable amount
- The postage cost of your order will come out of the refundable amount – keep in mind this will be the amount charged to us by Australia Post, rather than the amount you were charged when placing the order
- Any value resulting from damage or issues with the ordered incurred during the package’s return will come out of the refundable amount. You can advise with photo evidence prior to returning if any damage is evident prior to return, which we can then take into account
Please let us know immediately upon receipt via email [email protected], and we can investigate, then advise next steps.
It is the customer’s responsibility to follow tracking advice and be present when order is being delivered. Regardless of the postal service, deliveries will always be attempted at least once, and if undeliverable, will then be taken to the local post office or relevant postal center until claimed. If customer does not claim this order within 5-10 business days (may differ depending on country and service), the order may be returned to us, and in such a case we do not offer a refund or replacement, however can re-send the order if the customer is willing to cover postage costs.
Sometimes incorrect addresses are submitted for orders. These can include (but are not limited to):
- Invalid addresses i.e. incorrect postcode, any part of the address spelt wrong, wrong house numbers, etc
- Old addresses that the recipient has since moved from
- Sender’s own address, instead of the recipient’s address
- Addresses missing critical info such as unit number
If this occurs, packages will often be returned to us, at which point a postage resend fee will be payable if you would like us to send the hamper out to the correct address. While we absorb some of the postage for regular orders, we can’t offer this for resends, meaning this fee is often around $10 more than your initially charged postage cost. The only alternative to paying this fee and having us resend, is to pick up the package from our warehouse, which we can provide the address for at the customer’s request.
If an order is rejected from it’s destination, and is resultedly returned or destroyed, a refund from us is not payable. This can include (but is not limited to):
- Jails/Correctional Facilities
- Incorrect addresses